Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Last night for dinner we tried something new. I have been seeing the commercials for the new McDonald's Big Mac Wrap and thought "I can make those!" So last night, I made them. I used ground turkey (we VERY rarely eat ground beef anymore) and they were awesome! I used the smaller size tortilla, layered a half a cheese slice, shredded lettuce, pickles, part of a turkey burger cut in about 2 inches slices, and 1000 Island salad dressing. Folded it the tortilla like a normal and wrap and VOILA! My hubby said we definitely have to do those again!

In other news, Sunday we went to my mom's house to help with some things around the house that she can't do. Well, mom and I cleaned out her yarn stash-I now have a tote of yarns to do something with. (Like I really needed more yarn, but didn't want to hurt mom's feelings.) Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and found this cool pattern to crochet totes out of yarn. So that will help with using up some the yarns.

No comments:

Post a Comment